Unfortunately my computer is still not connecting to the internet... And I'm not quite sure how to upload pictures on Jared's computer so we have another picture-less post!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Sweet baby girl!
In the afternoons Tiny always takes her nap in her swing if we are home. This afternoon I was doing our usual afternoon routine, I fed her, we talked for a few minutes, she had some tummy time, sat in her bumbo chair, read a story and then it was time to swing so she could fall asleep. She was swinging for a few minutes just chattering in a sing-song voice, I would look over at her and just smile. She then started grunting and chattering like she was chewing me out for something. The whole time she kept watching me as I was sitting on the couch. She got a sad look on her face and started to cry. (This is not her usual attitude! Especially in the afternoon. She loves to swing and falls asleep quickly for her nap.) I went over to her swing and talked to her, gave her her binky & moved her soft blanket up by her face where she likes it. She didn't want anything to do with any of that and just cried harder. I picked her up and she quit crying immediately. I sat down with her and was talking to her, she snuggled down & went right to sleep! Apparently she just needed some Momma time. What a sweet baby girl! I love this tiny little precious girl SO SO MUCH!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Davian,
You are such a great mom!!! I am so happy for you and that you get this time to be with her. She is so precious and you are so sweet with her. It is so fun to watch you be a mom and the deep love you have for your little one!!!
Post a Comment