background:#6f3c1b; margin:0; color:#4092c9; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center; } a:link { color:#c90079; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#6f3c1b; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#92c940; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:745px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #e6e6e6; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #e6e6e6; text-align: center; color:#000000; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 136% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; } #header a { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#000000; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: italic normal 94% Times, serif; color: #ff0099; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: normal bold 135% Trebuchet, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal normal 78% Georgia, Times, serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#c94093; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #e6e6e6; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#92c940; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#92c940; font-weight:normal; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#4092c9; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#c94093; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #e6e6e6; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #c94093; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #ff0099; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #e6e6e6; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #e6e6e6; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; color: #c94093; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dippidee...Oh how I love you!

I entered a contest at my very FAVORITE treat store, Dippidee..... and I won!
DIPPIDEE is AMAZING! They have the most delicious cupcakes... they can't even compare to other cupcakes because they are in a class all their own! (Enter a big BOO to The Sweet Tooth Fairy... their cupcakes are NASTY! I tried 2 & they both tasted so much like fake almond extract I threw them away after just a bite or two and just about puked on my shoe!) Moving back to deliciousness... is that a word? Walking into Dippidee your nostrils are filled with the most delicious and sweet sugary goodness smell... You'll want to try one of everything in the beautiful display case of decedent desserts and baked goods! At Dippidee the cookies melt in your mouth and their rice pudding is rich and delicious as well! Their cute little store has candles in an array of colors and other kitchen things to buy too. I love LOVE LOVE Dippidee!

This is the Little Devil Cupcake... It's my favorite!
Remember my post of Tiny's one month birthday?
Yep, all of those goodies came from Dippidee!

The contest was to guess how many Team Edward and how many Team Jacob cookies they would sell for the opening of New Moon last week... I've never read or watched Twilight so I gave it a stab in the dark and.... I won a box of treats and a Twilight necklace.

I'M SO EXCITED! I HAVE A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Gosh seeing that cupcake on my screen makes me want to lick the screen!..... I'll refrain! I can taste the delicious moist chocolate cake, the yummy creamy filling with the fluffy chocolate frosting melting in my mouth..... YUMMY! YUMMY!

4 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

i have not had their cupcakes nor have i heard of them. but what you said abut sweet tooth fairy is hurtful..they are DEVINE!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I look forward to seeing you wear your necklace. Or is that what you'll be giving Breanne for her birthday?! ;)

Jan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family. I served with your husband as a missionary in Brasil. Please tell him that Elder Warburton says hello!