Tiny turned 5 months old this week! I can't believe it. It makes me a little sad knowing my Tiny girl is getting so big.
Weight: 13 lbs 6 oz - 19%
Height: 24 1/2 in - 29%
Head: 16 3/4 in. - 75%
This girl has a big noggin! That's because she is so smart!! She finally broke out of the 9th percentile for her weight. I think it's due to the last month she started eating rice cereal and LOVES it!
I tried to get some pictures of Tiny by the Christmas tree but she was more excited about playing with the bows and touching the shinny paper.
She was really annoyed with me... she was tired and not excited about having a camera and her Momma in her face!
I just love her chubby cheeks!




5 comments:
Cute Baby! Sure wish we were coming so I could give those chubby cheeks some kisses! Cute Christmas cards too! Miss ya
she is so cute!
WOW! good work on the 13# baby ;) both my boys surpassed that weight by 2 months! ha, that is funny. She IS tiny! and adorable.
Yes it is 11:40. And missy kate has decided that she does not want to go to sleep tonight. I let her cry for like 45 min and then went and got her. I was working on cards for my card club tomorrow night. Since I can;t do that and hold her, I decided I should look at your blog that I haven't looked at since at least the frist of Dec. Kate is sitting here and cooing at B. "aaaahhh, hhhhuhhh, AAAAAAAAhhhhhhh!" It is so cute. I wish you could hear her. I said, I you talking to B" and my voiced scared her, her jumped and stared at me. Like she thought just her and Tiny were sitting her, she forgot I was also ion the room (under her- since she's on my lap.) Funny girl. I wish however that my precious girl were sleeping. Because by now, I could be done and alseep too. Good night. Come see us soon. :)
Davian she is such a doll! We definately miss you working with Dr. Lesueur :)
Post a Comment