My baby shower for my side of the family and friends was the beginning of May. Breanne, Jan, Tiff, My Mom and Grams all did a lot of work to get ready for it. It was the BEST baby shower that was ever given to someone... How did I get to be the lucky one?! (I'm glad I was! THANK YOU!!) Everything was coordinated and matched from the invitations, decorations, food and thank you notes. I am amazed at all the time, talent, hard work and money that was spent just for me and our Tiny Princess! She is so spoiled already. I think everyone had a really good time and could see all the effort put into the shower to make it special and look great! Thank you to everyone who came and showed their love and support. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
The tables. Everything looked so cute and was very pink!




No comments:
Post a Comment