While talking to Breanne today we decided that we need to spend more time with our families. Life is too precious to let it go by without spending time together, while making memories and documenting this time in your life.
Anyway, they all come over for dinner tonight. It was delicious.... the company was nice... the kids were so funny.... and all I have to show for it is a sink of dirty dishes! (That I am not complaining about. Jared has a new rule for himself that he does the dishes for me on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Well my friends.... IT IS WEDNESDAY!! Yeah for me:)
I didn't take a single picture. I am so mad at myself. That is an important part in the documenting process! So I guess now I need a repeat dinner date with the family so I can take some pictures of the night spent together. Better luck next time!




7 comments:
Thank you for the delicious dinner. I left my Tupperware there by the way. Um, I am all for a repeat of dinner. Raspberry chicken next time, yeah? And next time I promise to help with the dishes. Sorry, we left quick but the Sisterhood of the traveling pants movie was really cute. I wish that you would have come with us. As it turned out it was opening night (did not know that)and the while theater was packed with girls and like 4 guys. Clint felt out of place. There are some great new chick flicks coming out. Including Twilight & Nights in Rodanthe (Nicholas Sparks book). Oh, I left a comment back to you on my blog from your last comment. So go read it. Thank you again. Love you to pieces!!!
Digga and Jared,
Thanks for a delicious dinner! Poppy seed chicken! Fresh watermelon and spinach/raspberry salad and Skor Cake! MMMMMMMM. Next time I will do dishes. I thought it best to get the kids back to my house where there is more room to "explore". We had so much fun dancing in the rain. They absolutely were drenched, so we stripped them down and wrapped them in blankets and watched the rainbow from the glider swing. It was a beautiful night, started by a wonderful dinner. I'm all for the "do it again" part. And my vote is also raspberry chicken. I keep hearing about it, but have never had it. I hear you make it the best. I love you both to pieces! Love, Mom
The dishes are the easy part! I am not complaining about that at all!! What I am sad about is that I didn't take any pictures... I guess that is not what I emphasized in my post. I know how to do dishes and I really don't mind doing them... I do miss having a dishwasher but remember it was Wednesday and the dishwasher is named Jared.
Thanks for coming over it was a lot of fun. I hope Dad enjoyed his food a bit cold... the little stinker I have ice cream in my freezer just for him so he didn't have to eat the chocolate dessert!
I should have come down to enjoy the rain with you guys! I just opened my door and windows while I was blogging, but it sounds like you had more fun!
K- I am going to need details on the dinner and recipes please! I am in a dinner rut! Sounds like fun wish we were there to enjoy your company and dinner too.
i hate doing the dishes. thankfully mike does the dishes when i cook.
How come I never get invited to dinner? One poorly timed burp and it's like you've offended the whole country. You should come visit us and I'll take the pictures for you.
(PS you can't read the middle section of half your blog, kinda like Tiff's used to be only not as bad)
Davian! Here I am! you can look at my one picture, I did change the background though! I'll work on it soon!
Jenny Mayo
Post a Comment